The use of shielding materials is an effective way to reduce EMI and RFI. EMI/RFI shielding material can be used in many different ways to protect your equipment.
- Shielding for Containment: preventing the escape of interference produced by a device
- Shielding for Exclusion: preventing the intrusion of interference on a certain device
- Shielding plus Pressure Sealing: the shielding structure must also provide pressure containment
- Grounding and Contacting: grounds imperfectly grounded structures
- Absorption: by ferrites and ferrite-filled material